
He He He! I am a day late but I've been busy!
9 pouches Starkist Tuna pouches .59
2 loaves of bread FREE
12 Dannon Frusion Smoothies .39
4 boxes Froot Loops .67
4 boxes Rasin Bran .67
2 more FREE movie tickets valued at $12 each!
2 loaves of bread FREE
12 Dannon Frusion Smoothies .39
4 boxes Froot Loops .67
4 boxes Rasin Bran .67
2 more FREE movie tickets valued at $12 each!
So how did I do in April?
Total regular value of groceries, personal hygene and all household products purchased $918.19
Total out of my pocket $284.28
For a total savings of 69%
What can $284 get you?
22 Personal hygene items
14 Cleaning supplies
53 Lbs meat
26.58 Lbs produce
9 Gallons of milk
41 Dairy products other than milk
9 Loaves of bread
37 Frozen food items
211 other food items

No comments:
Post a Comment