
You guessed it!
Stuff is still happening!
Little people are still growing and life seems to get busier and busier.
I forgot to update that we did make it to the Draper Temple Open House. For more info about why Mormons build temples click the video below.

Soccer is about to start. Cache Valley doesn't have AYSO soccer but a league called District 7. The recreation season only lasts 5 weeks. They do not provide uniforms and it costs more than AYSO. SUCH A RIP OFF! Everyone across the valley wears the same uniform. It's reversible blue and yellow. GAG! They are for sale new only at Al's Sporting goods. Al's also sells a dozen different pairs of matching shorts. A bazillion matching blue and yellow socks and an equal amount of shin guards and cleats.
The whole ensemble can be seen here and to outfit both my boys would have been $30 each before the cost of cleats and shin guards.

Christian has grown out of his cleats and Parker out of his shin guards. Somehow we lost one of the cleats that will fit Parker in the move. We are still hoping we find it. Being the cheap mom I am I grabbed the boys 2 of the cheesy reversible shirts off the rack of at least 100 at DI for $2 each. I know terrible and gross but the season is only 5 weeks. They will also be wearing their black shorts and black socks from previous years. So when you are driving by the local soccer game in Mendon on Saturdays look for the goofy mis-matched kids, they are mine.
April Fools day was fun around here. Christian really got into the spirit by waking up extra early and first putting food coloring in our bread so it looked molded. This was a good one because he had both Brandon and I puzzled for a minute or two.

He dyed our milk gray with a drop of every color and threw every pair of underwear he owns on his bedroom floor. How the underwear is a joke I am still unsure.
In a recent visit to school I was told by 3 teachers that work with Parker what a joy he is. He is always smiling and a star student. He is reading now and loves to write and draw. We couldn't be happier.

We've had a bit of a mouse aka vole problem. Brandon my valiant mouse catcher here with a mouse in cup and cardboard wearing kitchen gloves caught several.

We have watched them running all over the yard and consuming the tulips and have since called the exterminator and are hopefully on top of the problem.

Brandon not only a mouse catcher but a great flight instructor taught the Bear Den about being a pilot and how planes fly. I think it was the highlight of some of their lives!

Brandon not only a mouse catcher but a great flight instructor taught the Bear Den about being a pilot and how planes fly. I think it was the highlight of some of their lives!

And to end todays post just a little public service announcement:
WARNING! Do not eat the Lucky Charms at our house! You do not know where they have been!


No comments:
Post a Comment