
Here's a little update.

I made the most adorable meatloaf muffins in the oven. I had the bright idea of wrapping some of them in bacon. Despite putting the muffin pans on a cookie sheet I set the smoke alarm off 3 times in one meal causing permanent hearing loss I am sure. Needless to say, Easyoff became my new best friend.
Stuff happens here.
The kids keep growing.
Brandon is finally busy. Thank goodness! Just look at his crazy schedule! I had to make myself a chart to keep things straight.

I made the most adorable meatloaf muffins in the oven. I had the bright idea of wrapping some of them in bacon. Despite putting the muffin pans on a cookie sheet I set the smoke alarm off 3 times in one meal causing permanent hearing loss I am sure. Needless to say, Easyoff became my new best friend.
I got a new dishwasher today! Thanks Chris and boys for coming and installing it.






Christian got an award for being in the top 10% of all 3rd graders nationally!

He's earned his Bear rank in Cub Scouts as well as 6 arrow points, 3 belt loops, and 3 academic pins. All in 5 months time. He's been busy!


Parker is reading! He is also a model student. Who knew he had it in him? He's wearing the pants Christian was wearing in the fall when school started. I told you they were growing.
Ella is keeping us really busy. She is in the dumping stage. She dumps everything, games, cereal, craft supplies, anything with lots of parts.
We decided the kids needed to experience a little more of what Cache Valley has to offer so we took them to see the elk at Hardware Ranch. For a meager 20 bucks we got a real sleigh ride and guess what? It smelled just like Hyrum and Nibley!






What was the kids favorite part you ask? The sleigh ride? Seeing the big Elk? Learning something? NOPE! Elk poop. Isn't it amazing?!!


2 comments:
Elk Poop! LMBO LMBO LMBO
That would be Rowan and Luke's favorite part, too. I can say that with absolutely certainty.
You have so much to be proud of, Stephie!
of course it was the poop, it is ALWAYS the poop! LOL
Post a Comment