
Since the last couple of years we haven't been able to do anything due to having Parker's head stapled shut and giving birth to Ella we decided to splurge and do something fun together. The kids got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa (thank you mom!) and Brandon and I got to go to dinner, go shopping, go for icecream *YUM*, stay the night at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel at Temple Square (the top floor I might add), and go to breakfast together. It was so much fun! Here is the view from our room. At night it was beautiful but my camera doesn't work well at night so here's one during the day:

A while back I posted this on a message board I have been a member of for years now. It's still true today. :)
Brandon is the man of my dreams!...
and my daydreams!
I seriously dream about him most every night. He is the best husband and the best father anyone could ask for. Do you ever just look at your husband and think dang, "I love him!" Or, "Man he's hot!" I was sitting on the couch last night and he was here at the computer in a ratty old henley, lounge pants and thick cable knit socks, none of it matching, and I sat there thinking he was smoking hot. I've been completely enamored with him since we started dating seriouly 16 years ago. I LOVE him! Just had to share!

No comments:
Post a Comment